Combi camping: the tent and Hiker’s cabin combination
“Groep holiday? Discover Combi camping”
Are you going on holiday or a weekend away with your whole family or a group of friends? On our family-oriented estate you can combine camping pitches with Hiker’s cabins.
With ‘combi camping’ you can get the ultimate camping feeling, with a touch of ‘glamping’ for those who want a bit more comfort. The Hiker’s cabins and pitches are close to each other so you can enjoy your holiday together, while sleeping somewhere that suits you best. If the weather is bad, you can book our cosy wet-weather room. And we promise there will be something for everyone on and around the estate.
The pros of family camping
- A combination of the charm of camping and the luxury of glamping
- A suitable holiday for all ages
- Spacious pitches and modern sanitary facilities with free hot water
- Child-friendly: playground, go carts, a family swing, the discovery chest, a water pump and tubs, the gnome or cow path, GPS route
- In the high season: bread service, walk with a guide, pony rides
- You can make a campfire near the Paddenpoel
- You can book the cosy wet-weather room exclusively for your group
- Pets (on a lead) are welcome
- Information file with tips on what to do in the area and cycle and walking routes
Hiker’s cabins: glamping and cosy
If some or all of your group would like that little bit more comfort, experience the luxury of a hotel in our Hiker’s cabins combined with the freedom of the country.
There are 9 different Hiker’s cabins: choose and combine!
- Panorama Hiker’s cabin (5 people)
- Standaard Hiker’s cabin (4 people)
- 2x Plus Hiker’s cabin (5 people)
- 2x Comfort Hiker’s cabin (5 people)
- 2x Barelio Hiker's cabin (3 people)
- Our Eco lodge Trek-in Hiker’s cabin (6 people)
Or see the Hiker’s cabins page
for an overview.
It’s a wonderful place to camp and stay, with a very friendly reception, good service and accommodation. Thanks for all this.
- Ans Leijs Friederichs, Breda
We have been coming here for years for our family weekend in September. It’s a beautiful place and is suitable for both the young and older members.
Camping in nature: intimate and spacious
If some or all of your group want to camp with a tent or caravan, see the Natural campsites page
for more information.
Would you like to know more or book?
Call +31 (0)485 316 436
or mail email@example.com
to discuss your wishes. It is not yet possible to book combined accommodation in our online reservations system.