Camping De Barendonk, is a nature campsite and a great place to stay for people who like walking, cycling, and living in nature.
On our estate, you´ll find the nature campsite and horse-halting place, bordered by an old moat. Here you can really relax and feel completely free! An location full of history, culture and traditions, surrounded by nature.
Campsite with 30 placesOur camping is devided in 4 areas with in totall 30 places. One area is reserved for tents. The other 3 areas have electricity facilities (6 amp).
You can select a sunny loaction, but we also have places with more shadow. There is a special area where you can build a small campfire.
- 30 large places for tent/caravan or camper, with or without Electricity (6amp).
- Sanitairy: 4 toilets. 2 urinals, 5 showers with washing stands, hot and cold water.
- There is a special area to wash babies.
- A fully equipped kitchen with 4 gaz jets, coffee-maker, washing machine, spin-drier and refrigerator.
- Refrigerator to freeze your fridge elements.
- Place where cycle and walking guests can make use of if the weather is bad.
- Free wireless internet
- Chemical/biological toilet
- Drinking water on the terrain
- Playing facilities, skelters and gnome path
- No cars at the campingsite, but on a seperate parking place